All North Miami Residents are Invited to attend
The Workforce Empowerment Series is a FREE 6-week training designed to assist unemployed North Miami residents with gaining tools and resources to identify professional talents, find jobs, explore new careers or launch a new business.
Starting July 16 - August 20
6:00 - 7:00 pm
Virtual access info will be granted upon registration.
Participants must be able to access the application Zoom.
A reliable internet connection and audio/video capabilities are required.
- July 16: Assessing Your Talents, Strengths and Weaknesses
- July 23: Resume Do’s, Don’ts and Dynamite:Tips on creating a dynamic resume
- July 30: Interview Like A Pro: Learn key interview skills for landing your next job and virtual meeting etiquette
- August 6: Out of the Box Resources For Job Seekers: Get the scoop on who’s hiring now and where to look for jobs
- August 13: Boss Up!: Tips on starting a business and finding capital while unemployed
- August 20: Step Up!: Building a business, networking, marketing and government contracting
For more information, please contact: Marline Monestime at email@example.com or by calling 305-893-6511, Ext. 19005
To learn more about the program, please contact instructor Orlando Espinosa at 305-609-1142 or Orlando.Espinosa@emineomedia.com.
Applications Available here