City Board & Committee Forms
If you have any questions, please call the Office of the City Clerk at 305-895-9817, or send via fax: 305-899-0497.
Financial Disclosure Forms
- Financial Statement (PDF) (For Full-time County and Municipal Employees)
- Final Statement of Financial Interests (PDF) To be filed within 60 days of leaving public office or employment.
- Form 1 Statement of Financial Interests (PDF) 2020, 2021.
- Outside Employment Request (PDF)
- Outside Employment Statement (PDF) (For Full-time County and Municipal Employees)
- Quarterly Gift Disclosure (PDF) (Gifts over $100.00)
- Source of Income Statement (PDF)
Miami-Dade County Elections Department Municipal Candidate Qualifying Forms
- Candidate and Campaign Treasurer Handbook (PDF)
- Code of Ethics for Public Officers and Employees-2015 F.S, Title X, Chapter 112, Part III
- Election Laws of the State of Florida (PDF)
- Guide to the Sunshine Amendment and Code of Ethics for Public Officers and Employees-State of Florida Commission on Ethics (PDF)
Most Commonly Used Forms
- DS-DE-2 (PDF): Contributions Returned
- DS-DE-9 (PDF): Appointment of Campaign Treasurer and Designation of Campaign Depository for Candidates
- DS-DE 12 (PDF): Campaign Treasurer’s Report - Summary
- DS-DE 13 (PDF): Campaign Treasurer’s Report - Itemized Contributions
- DS-DE 14 (PDF): Campaign Treasurer’s Report - Itemized Expenditures
- DS-DE 25 (PDF): Candidate Oath - Nonpartisan Office
- DS-DE 48 (PDF): Office Account Report
- DS-DE 48A (PDF): Office Account Disbursement or Deposit Information
- DS-DE 73 (PDF): Campaign Loans Report
- DS-DE 73A (PDF): Campaign Loans Report Itemized
- DS-DE 84 (PDF): Statement of Candidate
- DS-DE 86 (PDF): Request for Return of Contribution
- DS-DE 87 (PDF): Waiver of Report
- DS-DE-102 (PDF): Statement of Solicitation
- DS-DE-104 (PDF): Candidate Petition
- Form 1 (PDF): 2017 Statement of Financial Interests
- Form Poll Watcher (PDF)
Visit the State of Florida Division of Elections for a complete list of State forms.
Miami Dade County Information & Forms
- Available Data by Request
- Municipal Clerks List (PDF)
- Precincts Cross-reference
- Precincts within Municipalities (PDF)
Information from the Florida Department of State Division of Election Regarding Reports
The new law, effective November 1, 2013, amends sections 106.07 and 106.0703, Florida Statutes, to provide that any candidate, political committee or ECO not filing with the Division must file monthly reports.