- What does my weekly residential sanitation service included?
- What type of container should I use?
- When should I place my containers at the curb?
- Where should I place my residential sanitation containers?
- How do I fill my containers?
- Can I place large items like furniture or old appliances on the curb for bulk trash collection?
- What should I do if my container is lost, damaged or stolen? How can I have it replaced or repaired?
- Will I receive household trash collection on holidays?
- How will the collection services of solid waste be affected if I am a business owner in the City of North Miami and currently using a waste collector, other than the one selected by the City?
- What will change about the residential collection service?
- Will my rates for commercial/residential increase?
- What if I decide that I would still like to keep my servicer after three years?
- If I receive commercial or multi-family waste collection services, who will I pay my bill to?
- Why is North Miami making the change from doing the garbage pick-up itself to using Waste Pro?
- Why did North Miami just force us to buy a new container for our garbage pick-up, if Waste Pro will not use the containers we were recently ordered to purchase?