To avoid damage to the sanitation trucks or personal property, please follow these simple guidelines:
- Bag all household garbage and place in the dark green container.
- Make sure lids a properly closed before service.
- Do not place any items on the top of the containers for service.
- Bag all small loose items and leaves and place inside the container to be serviced.
- Do not place any hazardous materials inside trash containers. Containers with hazardous waste will not be serviced and are subject to a citation from the Code Compliance Department.