Search, reserve and schedule pick-up for library materials, view library events and more, all within the myLIBRO app.
Programs and Events
Patrons of all ages have the opportunity to enjoy a variety of programs and storytimes, available at the North Miami Public Library’s web page Calendar & Programs, Facebook page, Instagram and YouTube channel.
- Library Card Applications
- Checking-out books
- Computer Access (Great for accessing information about economic and social assistance programs, job searches, completing the 2020 Census, Mail-In Ballot Request forms and more)
- Printing and Copying
- Wi-Fi Access
- In-person Reference Service and Assistance
- Phone Reference Services, during our regularly scheduled hours
- Virtual Resources: Access to e-books, e-audio books, downloadable music and movies, and numerous other digital resources also make it possible for patrons to enjoy using the library from the comfort of their homes and other remote locations.
To serve the entirety of North Miami’s diverse community by providing free and open access to information and technology, while fostering independent lifelong learning, personal growth and development, intellectual stimulation, cultural enrichment, and a love of reading.
Code of Conduct
In order to maintain an appropriate atmosphere conducive to accomplishing the Library’s mission, the Library has a Code of Conduct. A copy is available on request.
Like us on Facebook!
Follow us on Instagram!