How does a citizen make a complaint?
Using a system designed for the City of North Miami by Clarity Value, citizens can make a complaint or file a commendation.
What are the Elements of the Complaint Form?
To aid the process, a citizen is asked to provide the following information:
- Incident location: Where did the interaction occur?
- Details of the officer: If you do not have the name or badge number, provide physical description of officer.
- Witnesses: Additional perspectives are very helpful.
- Citizens can submit forms online or in-person.
- Citizens should stay in contact with the office.
- Return all forms to the office.