How does a citizen file a Commendation?
Using a system designed for the City of North Miami by Clarity Value, citizens can file a commendation.
How does a citizen file an Officer Commendation?
- The City of North Miami is dedicated to improving the quality of policing in the city and recognizing efforts of the police officers who assist the community.
- When an officer provides exceptional service beyond the normal call of duty, the department may formally recognize those efforts.
- Public acknowledgement of a job well done is a positive reinforcement for officer morale, and an important part of the relationship between police and the communities they serve.
- Types of Commendation include:
- Community Involvement
- Citizens can submit forms online or in-person.
- Citizens should stay in contact with the office.
- Return all forms to the office.