Save on Prescription Drugs...
With our new Prescription Discount Card!
The City of North Miami has now offers savings on prescription drugs to residents who are without health insurance, a traditional benefits plan, or have prescriptions that are not covered by insurance.
The Prescription Discount Card is made available to residents by the City of North Miami in collaboration with the National League of Cities (NLC) and is made possible through North Miami’s membership in NLC.
The card is FREE to all North Miami residents, regardless of age, income or existing health insurance. By using this card you may save an average of 20% off the regular retail price of prescription drugs at participating pharmacies.
To discover the savings and learn more about the program, CLICK HERE to access the program online, check drugs prices and locate participating pharmacies.
To print a North Miami Prescription Discount card: Click here to download.
Residents may also pick up a card at the following locations:
- North Miami City Hall, 776 NE 125 Street (Customer service and Utility Billing counters)
- North Miami Public Library, 835 NE 132 Street (Reference Desk)
- North Miami Parks and Recreation – Administrative Office, 810 NE 125 Street
- North Miami Parks and Recreation Facilities:
- Griffing Center, 12220 Griffing Boulevard
- Sunkist Grove Community Center, 12500 NW 13 Avenue
- Keystone Center, 13050 Ixora Court
- North Miami Chamber of Commerce, 13100 West Dixie Highway
- Participating pharmacies in North Miami, including Walgreens, CVS and Publix
- Health care providers throughout North Miami
Or for more information, call toll free: 1-888-620-1749.
This is not insurance. Discounts are only available at participating pharmacies. By using this card, participants agree to pay the entire prescription cost less any applicable discount. Savings may vary by drug and pharmacy.